Monday, January 30, 2012

What kind of hair extensions would you recommend for short hair?

K. I have pretty short hair. (about 3-4'; long in most areas) I have done tons of research about extentions and want them. But I'm not sure what to get (fusion, braids, microbeads, ect.) What would be best for short hair? And is my hair to short to do anything with? I know I want human hair and remy.





If you can help me please do!!What kind of hair extensions would you recommend for short hair?
i have clip in extensions that i made from the sassy colletion 18'; from sallys.


and you cant even see the clips or anything.


it looks natural then ever!


and doesnt damage my hair or my scalp.


clip in extension are better than sew in onesWhat kind of hair extensions would you recommend for short hair?
You could also wear a lace wig (they really look as if its your own hair growing from your scalp) until your hear grows out. They have remy human hair available and there's other textures as well.
I would assume that you would get extensions that are slightly longer than the length of your natural hair so it look like it's layered look and in the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment