Friday, January 27, 2012

How to style my short hair into a scene/emo style?

My hair is dark brown with a reddish tint in the light and is roughly the length if an index finger. How do I stlye my hair into like a sexy emo/scene style??



Please help Im desperate...How to style my short hair into a scene/emo style?
First get a straightener and get it all really straight. Then part it to what ever side you like from about 2 inches above you ear. so like, an intence come over. Then start teasing it JUST A LITTLE at the roots. hairspray it with your head upside down. Straighten the ends again to make it realy spikey. Maybe put some bright colors in it.



Hope it helps:)How to style my short hair into a scene/emo style?
http://www.emo-styles.com/wp-content/upl
SHAVE IT OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment