Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does it look weird to wear a hat with short hair?

I think it looks weird to wear a regular cap if you have short hair. A person needs to have some hair sticking out of the back. I think it looks best when someone has hair down to the shoulders. What are your thoughts?Does it look weird to wear a hat with short hair?
No cowboy it's sexy anyway you wear it!!!!!!!!! If your a rough tough boy you probably want short hair. If your a ladys man then long hair. But bald is just sexy all the time. A cowboy hat tops them all well..............

Rough tough cowboy.

http://www.giantstepsbooks.com/images/ha

serious down to business cowboy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/manymuses/1

Long haired sexy cowboy:

http://us.inmagine.com/img/rubberball/rbDoes it look weird to wear a hat with short hair?
Gotta disagree with you on this one.

I think hats look best with short to medium length hair.

What the majority of the guys wear depends on where you live, and what the current popular hair style is, too.

Most guys here in Texas have fairly short hairstyles, and plenty of people wear hats and caps.

Also, if you have short hair, you don't end up with ';hat hair'; when you take your hat off.
I think a hat hides her beauty.
no my brother got a buz cut and hats in case he didn't like it and he looked really good with a hat and short hair. but maybe thats just him. it all depends.
if your a girl and you dont see girl-like hair, then something is wrong.
The looks are insignificant. People will do what appeals to them.
No, not really. I guess I'm used to it because of baseball players that have short cropped hair and the rappers, I guess.



In fact, when I wear a hat and tuck my bangs behind my ears... friends rib me, saying I'm sporting a mullet and that's not cool because I'm thinking the ladies may have the same thought. I don't have a mullet though, my bangs are almost to my chin now. lol
not really
umm if you have a bang then no if you dont and you can see you hair sticking out then it would look a little weird
No it does not look weird it looks cool and makes you look like a cowboy. And that is a good thing. Those people who wear a regular cap with short hair and a lot of them like to put it on backwards. Which I think is silly. And I think that is weird. You look good with your hat on and don't run from it. It makes you cool.
  • ojon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment