Monday, January 30, 2012

How can i turn my short hair into an afro?

Hi, I'm going to a 70's party on Saturday. I need to know if i can turn my short hair into an afro.





ThanksHow can i turn my short hair into an afro?
take a 1/4 inch curling iron to your hair, laquer it with hairspray and then take a pic to it.How can i turn my short hair into an afro?
try a wig or blow drying your hair
Sure, if you get a wig.
stick your finger in an electric socket.
can you make braids on it and if you can then you should try it and it'll work.
Your better off buying a afro wig...About 20.00 or less at any customer stores
just make it really curly
you could buy perm rollers at a beauty supply store. they are cheap. and roll your wet hair on them and let them dry. you'd need a TON of product to keep it curly. but it should work!
From your avatar, I'm guessing you're caucasian. You would probably need to perm your hair to get it to stay ';afro like'; for the entire duration of the party. Also, how short is it? If it's too short, it won't fro up. Sorry. Buy a wig.
Poke fingers in the electricity socket and turn on the switch

No comments:

Post a Comment